The Ex Factor – Brad Browning


The Ex Factor by Brad Browning is a program specifically created for people who want to get their ex-lovers back. The creator says that it has a 90% success rate if the instructions are followed correctly. The other 10% is for those relationships that have are broken beyond repair and the ex has moved on. Brad Browning has assured the book readers that they will win their ex easily. Even though ebook emphasizes advice for men, the tactics employed can be used by women too to win their lost love back.

We have included The Ex Factor as one of the best program for bringing the lost love back because of the buzz it has generated online. There are so many positive reviews about this program from people who have benefitted from it.

Who is Brad Browning?

He is a relationship counselor who has a degree in Art specializing in psychology from University of British Columbia. Brad Browning is very talented and experienced in relationship and dating matters. He used this experience to craft this meticulously organized comprehensive guide that fixes broken relationship.

What is The Ex Factor?

It is simply a guide that help people win back their lost love easily by understand the root cause of the breakup and leaning to cope with it. The Ex Factor is a downloadable 165 page ebook devided in to 14 well raid chapters.

It feature a prologue where you get the big picture. Chapter 1 is the introduction while chapters 2 and 3 talk about attractive and unattractive characteristics. Chapters 4, 5 and 6 discuss panic and acceptance, no contact and dating other women. 7 and 8 answer talk about your ex contacting you while chapters 9 and 10 lays the requirements of dating her gain. As a known fact sex is an important factor in any relationship. Chapter 11 educate its readers on when it should take place during a reunion. Once you reunite with your ex, it is paramount that you pay attention to the mistakes that made you separate in the first place. This is discussed well on chapter 12. Chapter 13 teaches how to avoid desperation tactics and chapter 14 is the conclusion.

This guide is also available in audio version and in video format. Take note that the video version covers topics that are not discussed on the PDF format of this guide.

Are there Bonuses Included?

Brad browning offers 3 bonuses to people who purchase the book as shown below.

  1. Bonus 1 – 10 Commandments of Sexual Attraction for men or How to Read a Man for women. You choose one.
  2. Bonus 2 – 7 Steps to Sex Appeal for men and Why Men Pull Away.
  3. Bonus 3 – Flawless Physique Fitness Guide for men and Flawless Fat Loss for women.

The guide comes with a 60 day money back guarantee.

The Big Picture

The ex factor is a guide that is crafted by a renowned dating and relationship expert with years of experience couching couples. Other than The Ex Factor, Brad Browning has written many other relationship guides. Some of them include; Rebuilding your relationship, Cheat Proof, Long Distance Relationships, Years Apart, Secret Strategies and many more.



  • Joselyn May 29, 2017 at 10:42 am - Reply

    I am glad the pain is over. Never want to get through this again. Surely Brad’s advice works and for my part it has been a journey. I recommend people with healthy relationship to Brad Browning to prevent a situation like mine from ever occurring. Tooo painful!!!!

  • MikeTheGuy September 2, 2017 at 7:45 pm - Reply

    I am contemplating of whether to get my girl back. Is it worth it?or is the relationship going to be doomed? My thoughts

Leave a Reply

Name (required)

Email (required)